Before the ELAG conference this page links to presentation abstracts as submitted to the Programme Committee. After the conference the final texts of presentations will be placed here.
tittle to be confirmed
Presentations in the order of appearance in the Programme
- A Confluence of Opportunity and Risk: Recasting the Digital Library paradigm at the intersection of eResearch and Digital Preservation
- Envisioning Social Applications of Library Linked Data
- Linking Data, Linking Lives: creating an end-user interface for biographical sources
- Building an editable, versionized LOD service for library data
- Subject Repositories for Research Data: Learnings from the Dryad Project
- Increasing the transparency of research: connecting publications and research data
- Normalization, Enrichment, and Clustering on a European Scale.
- Data, code, services - building discovery systems for a consortium of university libraries
SKOSify your library – how to bring your library classification into the linked open data cloud